Monday, June 1, 2015

Let's Book It 2015 May Project, Sweet Cheeks


For my "Let's Book It" May project, I chose another baby quilt pattern in Rachel Griffith's book called "Quilts Made With Love." I've had this book awhile and made "Bitty Baby" a few months ago. The quilt top pictured above, "Sweet Cheeks", is on page 15. I've also pieced the backing and the batting. It's a quilt sandwich ready to quilt. As I have two other quilts that I'm quilting on now, it will be a few weeks before I get to this sweet little quilt. I'll post a better picture then.
I tried to chose fabrics and colors that are both boy and girl friendly. "Sweet Cheeks" will be a donation quilt that I want to have ready to turn in during our June's guild meeting later this month.
To see other "Let's Book It" projects, go here. Sharon Vrooman has a post were we can link up our May projects.

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Is that Paddington Bear? What a simple pattern, but has such dimension. Thank you for linking up.

Debbie said...

Cute enough for either boy or girl....great idea.

scraphappy said...

What a cute pattern. Great colors.

Laura said...

Adorable quilt! It looks like a fun one to piece and a good one to use some scraps! Can't wait to see it finished:)

Teresa in Music City said...

Great quilt for a charity event Sheila! Doesn't it feel great knowing a little baby is going to be blessed by your cuddly loving efforts :*)

Terri said...

Sweet! Just right for a baby quilt. Love it.
Hugs

Sarah said...

A nice little quilt, I like the colours you have used! Some one will be happy.

Kate said...

It's a fun little quilt. You did a great job on picking the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...