Saturday, July 20, 2013

2013 Rainbow Scrap Challenge, July, Teal, Aqua, Turquoise, Week 3

I love these colors! This week I added four more 8.5" blocks and a hot pad/pot holder to my collections. A couple knitted dishcloths made it into the picture, too. One was knitted using Bernat Lemon Lime yarn from the Cotton Candy Collection and one using Sugar'n Cream Swimming Pool cotton yarn.
Angela, the Rainbow Scrap Challenge host, lost her mother this week. Today is the Memorial Service. Angela and her family are in my thoughts this weekend. To see what others made with their teal, aqua and turquoise scraps this week, go here to Angela's "So Scrappy" blog site.

13 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty blocks. I like the string block with borders. Thanks for another idea for making blocks. Great colors for your dishcloths.

Karen H said...

Very pretty - I am especially loving the hot pad! :)

Sarah said...

Your teals are lovely and so are you knitting yarns!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Really pretty - each and every one!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

What a pretty collection laying on that colorful cutting mat!

Deb A said...

Love the sting blocks -especially the one with borders. Very neat. I've never used anything other than SNC for dish cloths.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a pretty collection...YUM!

Angie said...

Love all your yummy aqua scraps! I like your take on the spool block, too!

Faye said...

I love your diagonal stripes. Such lovely colours

donna said...

Love the colors too. I am so sorry to hear Angela lost her mom. She will be in my prayers.
Hugs
donna

Cathy Tomm said...

Great blocks. I really like the strings they are so thin and bright.

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love the block in the middle top! Good color choices, as always!
Hugs

Andee said...

Way to make a washcloth in the color of the month too! I knit some just like this--never leave home without my sticks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...