Monday, June 17, 2013

Beaquilter Sample Block Quilt Along, Blocks 1 and 2

Beaquilter is hosting a sampler block quilt sew along. Bea's button is on the side of my blog. She will post instructions for two 12.5" blocks each month. The instructions for the first two blocks are here.
I'm using some Stitch In Color fabric pieces to make these block. I want this to be a guy friendly quilt, no pink, purple or flower prints.
I won two patterns in Sarah's Hands2Help Charity Challenge 2013 quilt drawing. They arrived today. Lucky me! Next February, Sarah will be asking for participants to make and donate quilts for the H2H 2014 Charity Quilt Challenge.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Stitched In Color is a fun line and will make a great sampler. Love the patterns.

Karen H said...

This is going to be a fun quilt. I might have to join in this quilt a long, too! Love your fabric!

beaquilter said...

what fun bright blocks! great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...