Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013 Rainbow Scrap Challenge, March Orange Week 5



Another week of fun with orange scraps and I have added 3 more 8.5" blocks. One is a heart and two are from orange crumbs and skinny strips. I don't have many orange scraps left in the box. Not to worry. My scraps multiply overnight.
Another knitted dishcloth is in the picture. I used a variegated orange cotton yarn for this one.
I'm looking forward to April and the excuse to play with another rainbow color. To see what others made with their orange scraps this week, go here Saturday morning.
Have a nice weekend. Happy Easter!

15 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You've made great use of your scraps.

Elly D said...

These look wonderful Sheila :) You certainly have done a lot with your oranges :)

thea said...

Very nice!

Deb A said...

You have been very productive moving those orange scraps out of the scrap bag. Great job. I too can't wait to see what color we get to play with next. Have a Happy Easter.

Lynne said...

Lovely blocks. I don't think I had enough orange scraps for even one block!

Candace said...

Great orange blocks, and I love the pattern that the varigated yarn made in your dishcloth.

Elly D said...

Beautiful orange offerings here Sheila :) Fabulous!!

Faye said...

Lovely knitting, and I love the heart!

Teresa in Music City said...

Love all the dots in your heart block! I finished up two dishcloths this month... I'm getting better at them! Soon I'll try to start a pair of socks :*)

Sandra-Kay said...

Hi, I just have to ask,what do you do with so many dish cloths? They look great by the way, do they have to be done in cotton or will any yarn work and ... so you really wash dishes with them? (sorry for my ignorance)

donna said...

I just love your heart block. Thanks you for stopping by. Hope you had a very Blessed Easter.
Hugs
donna

make.share.give said...

Very nice orange projects! Love the orange polka-dot in the heart.

KatieQ said...

Great orange blocks! I really like the heart.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great to see your orange blocks. We get to dig out green now.

Sue Daurio said...

Oh I just love the orange blocks. I have got to make some of those, beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...